Your Baby: Week 18 Your fetus has become amazingly mobile (at least compared to you), passing the hours yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing. And, baby's finally big enough that you'll be able to feel those movements soon.
How far along? 18 weeks
Weight gain/loss: Up 15 pounds. (Holy freaking crap)
Maternity clothes? Same as last week
Stretch marks? Nothing yet. Phew!
Sleep? It's still hard to get and stay comfortable but it's getting better as I get more and more used to staying on my side.
Best moment this week? This was a really tough week. Things at work went from bad to here's my two weeks notice in the span of a day. Luckily I was offered another position that solves the problem. I feel relieved, but it's hard to say that's the best moment when so many shitty moments led up to it. I'm just happy things are ok again. Some good things that have been overshadowed by all this stress: I got to hear the baby this week at my appointment and I scheduled the big u/s for next week.
Food cravings: Cafe and tea lattes, Pb&j.
Gender: Finding out next week!!
Belly button in or out? Too early
Movement? A lot actually, a ton some of the more stressful days this week.
What I miss? Beer.
What I'm looking forward to: Finding out the gender!
No comments:
Post a Comment